Excellent opportunity for a candidate who enjoys interacting with people and excels with customer service to join our team. The main function of this role is to provide service excellence and to maintain and build good customer relationships by providing effective customer support for each part of the customer journey. The candidate is responsible for managing the customer experience through all channels of communication including the list below.
The candidate will act as the "face" of the company and engage with customers through the following channels:
- Online shop: requests, exchanges and discussions through whatsapp, email and over the phone or in person.
- Social media channels - through instagram, facebook, tiktok and twitter.
- Mailer responses and email correspondence.
- Customer requests coming through from our stores.
- Wholesale - responding to any wholesale order queries.
Duties will include but not limited to:
- Responding promptly to customer enquiries and requests
- Resolving customer complaints
- Good product knowledge in order to assist customers with fit and styling information.
- Provide weekly feedback on client interactions and complaints
- Communicating with customers through stories, polls, and videos on social media.
- Commenting and improving engagement on social media.
- Communicating with the customer base through mailers.
- Liaise with store managers and staff to resolve customer complaints or requests etc.
The successful candidate will be competent in writing and articulate and be able to liaise with clients at all levels. Candidates must have strong administrative skills with a high level of computer literacy. Sales training or experience will be an advantage.
The minimum qualifications for this role are:
- Minimum Grade 12
- Minimum of 2 years experience in customer care or sales