Sales Consultant Position
To be successful in a sales position at Hannah Lavery, you need to love assisting people. You need to be enthusiastic, a great communicator and have a general love for fostering relationships with your customers.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Assisting customers in store.
- Assisting online customers via whatsapp, over the phone or via email.
- always maintaining a professional attitude toward clients
- acknowledging and addressing client needs
- escalating any queries or complaints to the appropriate channels to ensure they are handled and resolved in a timely manner
- Handle exchanges and returns.
- Ensure the store is always clean and tidy and looking presentable.
- Dressing mannequins, merchandising and sorting stock to enhance sales and efficiency.
- Opening and closing the store on time.
- Ensure high levels of customer satisfaction through excellent sales service
The following experience is required for this application:
- matric qualification
- Some sales experience is advantageous.
- fluent in English
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- the ability to interpret and understand a client’s needs
- accuracy and excellent administrative skills
- professional conduct
Position: Full-time and Part-time positions available on a fixed term contract of 6 months. Need to be available to work on weekends.
Location: Cape Town CBD
Closing date: 8 October 2021
Positions available from: 1 November and 15 November 2021