Exchanges, Returns and Repairs
We are here to make your online shopping experience as easy and hassle-free as possible. If for any reason you would like to exchange or return your product we will be happy to help.
If you would like to exchange, return or have a store credit issued click here.
If you have a defective item / repair click here.
Please read through our returns policy thoroughly before returning any item/s. followed by completing our exchange/return form within 30 days of delivery .
- Please ensure that all returned products are unworn/unused and in the same condition as received, tags included.
- We will arrange a courier to contact you with collection details for the item/s. When we receive the delivery, your replacement will be sent or a store credit or refund given. ( We will arrange a collection with our courier - A waybill will be sent via email. Please select in your exchange request if you are able to print the provided waybill.)
- We will pay the courier fees for one exchange or return, if the address is in a main centre within South Africa, If you are based in an outlying area this will be on your account. If a second exchange is needed it will be for your account.
- If a courier is booked and the collection time is missed, that will be counted as the first exchange and any collections thereafter will be for your account.
- If you live in a regional or outlying area all exchanges and returns will be for your account and will be billed separately.
- Exchanges are subject to stock availability.
- In case of a refund: Refunds will be paid into the account from which your purchase has been made . A confirmation email will be sent to you once the refund has been confirmed. Refunds will reflect within 7- 14 working days
- Your goods can be exchanged for store credit if you are unhappy with the style and would like to buy another item at a future date.
- No refunds on sale items - only exchanges or store credit.
Once your request has been submitted our team will contact you with feedback on the next steps to take.
Exchanges and Refunds handled at customers expense - courier fees to be paid by customer or customer to return or exchange in store.
All returns or exchanges only acceptable within 14 days of purchase.
Regrettably we cannot accept exchanges or returns on international orders.
Defective product and Repairs :
Our products go through several quality control checks before they are delivered to you. However, if one has slipped past those checks and fails to live up to your or our standards please inform us immediately.
If your Hannah Lavery item is faulty when you receive it, please complete our defective/repair form within 7 days of delivery . Click Here
Items are classed as faulty if they are not of a satisfactory quality, fit for purpose or as described. Please note items will not be considered faulty if:
- faults result from normal wear and tear;
- damage is from negligence or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage is from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage is from alterations to the product
Hannah Lavery items that are received damaged or become damaged as result of a manufacturing fault are considered faulty up to six months from the purchase date or date of receipt.
The Hannah Lavery team will determine, in its sole judgment and discretion, whether the damage is as a result of normal wear and tear or another reason
If you have owned your item for longer than 6 months, you are not eligible for an exchange.
Repairs:Please reach out to [email protected] prior to requesting a collection or sending in your repair as items may not always be repairable.
Resoling of shoes: A flat fee of R200 will apply to resoling of shoes older than 6 months from purchase date.
We do allow pre-orders on certain products. Please email [email protected] to request any pre-orders.
Adjustments can be made on selected styles if you need them longer or shorter, or perhaps even smaller or larger? Please email us at [email protected] with your request and we will let you know whether it can be done and what the timing would be.